Need some explaination about Warning(s007)

Hello community of SA-MP

I just started working shizzle out for 0.3d (using RC7)
Now I'm trying the new RemoveBuildingForPlayer function as the wiki says you to use it.

After I enter the server I get this warning:

Warning(s007) Exception: 0x0000005 at 0x534134

After the warning GTA_SA freezes up and I need to force shutdown the app.

My question is why is this happening, is it something I am doing wrong or is RemoveBuildingForPlayer not working.
Any explaination would be nice.
Thanks in advance!

---
Delight

I assume, as I do not have it yet, that it is probably the RemoveBuildingForPlayer is not working, as I do believe that they have not worked out ALL the bugs quite yet. Just be patient and I am sure it will be fixed if it is the problem.

It wouldn't hurt if you checked the wiki guide a few more times, just to check if you are making a mistake, putting the code in the wrong location, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmader
Посмотреть сообщение
I assume, as I do not have it yet, that it is probably the RemoveBuildingForPlayer is not working, as I do believe that they have not worked out ALL the bugs quite yet. Just be patient and I am sure it will be fixed if it is the problem.

It wouldn't hurt if you checked the wiki guide a few more times, just to check if you are making a mistake, putting the code in the wrong location, etc.
Thanks for the headsup

I've checked the wiki multiple times, they should be placed under OnPlayerConnect.
Also I have tried to change the radius (within that radius the object will be removed) I thought the radius might be to big, but even on 0.25 it isn't working.

Is there anyone actually who has removebuildingforplayer working? Or anyone else who have encountered the same problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDC]Delight
Посмотреть сообщение
I thought the radius might be to big, but even on 0.25 it isn't working.
Try something like this...

Код:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 3279, 262.0938, 1807.6719, 16.8203, 0.25);
Perhaps something like that could work.

Of course, you should edit the coordinates to the object's that you are wanting to delete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmader
Посмотреть сообщение
Try something like this...

Код:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 3279, 262.0938, 1807.6719, 16.8203, 0.25);
Perhaps something like that could work.

Of course, you should edit the coordinates to the object's that you are wanting to delete.
I have the correct radius objectid and coords from the Map Constructor:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...=Map+Editor%5C

So it's should be alright mate

Alright, good to here, glad that I helped somewhat.

This is because of UAC on Windows 7, if you install GTA:SA to the Program Files folder. When you install SA-MP, right click and Run As Administrator.

Thanks That works!