hosting questions

Sup, im looking to get my server hosted but i have to clue where to start. I want to not cut my budget and no lag in the server. List some hosters and info like price. And will i be able to change my GM and FS at anytime and have it instantly take effect when i /gmx. And how is the control panel? Please give as much info on the host. The one that sounds the best, i will pay for.

//thanks

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169 Next Time Use Search.

I'm currently hosting with Extreme-Servers, choose the one you want in the link above, there are a plenty Professional hosting companny's

yeah but that doesnt answer my question about changing the GM and FS when i please. The websites dont say anything about that

You can change your gamemode anytime you want, you have full ftp(can manage your files) and you have start/stop/restart buttons

Quote:
Originally Posted by array13
Посмотреть сообщение
You can change your gamemode anytime you want, you have full ftp(can manage your files) and you have start/stop/restart buttons
what is your rating on extreme-servers hosing? From 1-10 i was looking at there pricing not bad at all. And for 20 players its 3.00$, is this 3$ a month?

Im the founder of it, more correct , Ceo/Founder of Extreme-servers.
And yes, it's 3$ per month, 31 days active, you recieve a e-mail of the invoice 5 days before of the end of the contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by array13
Посмотреть сообщение
Im the founder of it, more correct , Ceo/Founder of Extreme-servers.
And yes, it's 3$ per month, 31 days active, you recieve a e-mail of the invoice 5 days before of the end of the contract.
what do you mean by 31 days active?

1 month, at us, is 31 days.
So you had 31 days to use your server, you will recieve a invoice, to pay next 31 days, 5 days before the 31 day.

oh nevermind i see what you mean. I thought you meant we can only have it up for 31 then its over. But that makes sense, so i will be using you for a host . Thank you

Your server will have 31 days of life.
5 days before the "dead" you will recieve a invouce, to pay another 31 days.
When paid, your server will be more 31 days alive.