Freezing and errors

All right, I have posted it on different communities but not many seems to know how to solve this problem, either do I and that is why I ask. My problem is that my screen sometimes freezes and then I have to ctrl + alt + delete and it says that San Andreas has stopped working. This have happened a few (many) times. The second problem is co-operating with the first problem. I get erros and warnings while being ingame and then those warnings/errors makes roads and mapps disappear or make like a trap: if I walk on them, I'll fall down and continue to fall and then I spawn up on the road but yet it is like a trap and it will make me fall. This continues to happen until the game actually freezes and stops to answer.

So what have I done then?
- I have uninstalled all mods.
- I have reinstalled GTA San Andreas.
- I have cleaned parts of my computer.

What is wrong and why is it like this? There must be a problem behind it that was created as I didn't have any problems when I actually had mods, never happened. Then one sudden day poof and it started with the warnings first, then I fixed it by changing the GTA San Andreas folder into Program (x86), but then the first problem started and now I have both.

And no it's not an old computer, quite new one but not the best. If it could handle these mods in the beginning, why not now if the mods are the problem...

Is your hard drive having problems writing large files like installing GTA SA to your computer? That's the only thing I can think of: corrupted data files.

I don't think so... How would I notice it being a problem?

Here's a picture that shows the warnings also how the map looks like for me.

It got fixed! I actually bought the game and everything went fine! xD Now I'm proud that I did spend 15 bucks on a game so Rockstar can have those money and do w/e they want with them... Anyway close this, thanks to everyone trying to help me!