Tag Mismatch on a variable?

Hey,
So havnt seen or had this before so I dont know what to say heres the nessacry code

pawn Код:
new VehicleInfo[MAX_VEHICLES][vInfo];
pawn Код:
case 1:
                    {
                        if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
                        {
                            VehicleInfo[vehicleid][vSpawnX] = 1658.5265; //error line
                            VehicleInfo[vehicleid][vSpawnY] = -1884.3575; //error line
                            VehicleInfo[vehicleid][vSpawnZ] = 13.2798; //error line
                            VehicleInfo[vehicleid][vSpawnAngle] = 359.6807; //error linr
                        }
                        else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY1, "Error: You are not driving a vehicle");
                    }
pawn Код:
C:\Users\Tomcat\Documents\New folder\gamemodes\SurrealRP.pwn(2109) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Tomcat\Documents\New folder\gamemodes\SurrealRP.pwn(2110) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Tomcat\Documents\New folder\gamemodes\SurrealRP.pwn(2111) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Tomcat\Documents\New folder\gamemodes\SurrealRP.pwn(2112) : warning 213: tag mismatch
If you need any more code, please ask.

Thanks to all that reply to this post +Rep fro all replyers

Sorry to bump so early but I have to go soon for a christmas holiday and I want to get this fixed before I leave.

Does anyone know

Are the variables set as floats?

Hey Thanks for the help!.

I cant belive I forgot to set floats for them.

Thanks again +REP