question

67 mils bytes is too much for a server?
http://s7.postimage.org/5pzawmp97/Untitled.png

Why do you guys still use larp gamemode -.-

Read ******' topic about Code Optimizations (use the search button for once to find it) to get rid of oversized strings, outdated functions (strtok, PlayerToPoint) and more of that crap. Maybe it's best to get rid of Godfather altogether. Of course I know someone's going to post the #pragma dynamic workaround, but I wouldn't use that.

It's probably related to excessively large strings. Most chat related strings only need to be about 128.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Read ******' topic about Code Optimizations (use the search button for once to find it) to get rid of oversized strings, outdated functions (strtok, PlayerToPoint) and more of that crap. Maybe it's best to get rid of Godfather altogether. Of course I know someone's going to post the #pragma dynamic workaround, but I wouldn't use that.
While i was watching the screen I was thinking the same thing about #pragma using. XD

so, my server will have lag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teudan
Посмотреть сообщение
so, my server will have lag?
Not really unless it runs heavy processes under a timer with low delays or OnPlayerUpdate, but your file is still big and takes alot longer than it should to compile .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
This means that the compiler has detected that you are using more stack/heap space than is available. A lot of important information is stored on the stack, such as who called the current function, so PAWN knows where to return to. If you use too much memory, because of the way information is allocated, you can overwrite the stack information, returning to a random point in code and almost certainly crashing. At the very least you will get corrupted data where it's been overwritten by other data.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=55261