server restarts on certain commands

Hello, i am currently hosted with volt-host, and we recently made a new script, we had it 0.3C for testing etc, but when we upgraded it cuts out on certain commands like /setname /pay and others, it will just restart the whole server with no error message, i have tried to reinstall all the plugins etc, any other help?

show the code.

Update your sscanf.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Debugging

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcookie007
Посмотреть сообщение
show the code.
Show the code of what all we know is some commands make the sever restart... no server logs either..

Well there can't be anything wrong with the version, since 99% of the upgraded server versions work fine and don't do such things, either try to search the error for yourself or let us help you. I know people don't want to show their codes because you think someone will steal your code, well fine I will help you a bit.

Search for the command which crashes the server when you write it. Put print("something"); after every line in the command, be sure to write numbers on the print so you will know in which line the server crashes. If it writes the last print and crashes then, try to check other code , for example you can drive some car to a checkpoint see if that works. If everything else works but the commandtext it means theres probably something wrong with your commandtext. Maybe you didn't upgrade your .inc files or pawno.exe etc. ?