Could someone explain the forum reputation system to me?

I've tried this with two people already. Apparently, people get 11 reputation points from me. Even though I only get two from them. I know this system has some weird mathematical algorithms for that, but does anyone know what they are?

I was wondering why I received 11 reputation points..

Does the reputation that you give to others come off from your reputation counter? If so, I'll be sure to give it all back when I can give out rep.

The amount of reputation you give is post based. The more posts you have, the more reputation you can send.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camacorn
Посмотреть сообщение
The amount of reputation you give is post based. The more posts you have, the more reputation you can send.
That's pretty awesome. Thanks for clearing this up as I was also confused.

The system is based on:
  • Amount of posts
  • Amount of reputation
  • Amount of time registered on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
The system is based on:
  • Amount of posts
  • Amount of reputation
  • Amount of time registered on the forums
Thank you for saying exactly what Camacorn said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you for saying exactly what Camacorn said.
This is usually why I don't post on these forums. People like you have either half-developed or mentally ill brains.

Explain to me please how him pointing out that post count (1 thing) is equivalent to me pointing out three things. I understand that you may not be able to read correctly, in which case, you should head back to the library to do some studying.

I remembered and found this: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...6&postcount=76 using the search button

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...8&postcount=71

hmmm seems like I'm able to give 9 now..