A little Help !

Hi everybody , i see a lot of server with Fun Gamemodes , Stunt Gamemodes , God Father Gamemode and others , but i don't see a lot of server with Hard Role Play Gamemode . I'm looking for people who can populate a Hard RP Server , i have host , domain and all what i need to open a server.Now give me a reply with your YM! Id or Gmail , or solutions for populate a Hard RP server. I Know php, html , java , flash and little c++ i search people who can make with me a big community with a big sa-mp server , let's reply . My Project it's : Enjoy with Reality . Have a nice day.

Thanks for listen.[Sorry for my bad english, i'm Romanian]

You cant just have a domain and host and ask someone else to come and make a popular server for you. Making a popular server requires patience and dedication. Besides it is always better if you code the server yourself as you would be able to fix it if some bug comes along. Learn PAWN thats all I can tell you bro, if you learn you dont have to even post this topic.

I know PAWN man because i know C++ Functions and A++ and pawn is simple i can help myself with tutorials if i need .. but i need people partneres for that understand?

oh ok well I was not able to understand your first post properly. Well I suggest you start scripting a server and hosting a website then people might consider joining you and helping you.

I start to do that but , Role Play Servers are hard to be populated ....i make advertisments and a lot publish the site and server but nothing ... you know 1 + 1 add 1 more .. that is the solution , a man who knows people who play samp and he can take them all to my server ... if you understand .. bad english

Quote:

Hard Role Play Gamemode

If you mean strict RP, check my sig...

You play on that server?

Yeah..