Old bug, but should be fixed. [You are banned from the server]

I am sure this is a pretty old bug, but in my opinion it should be fixed, because when you restart your server and you do not freeze the players, they will run and end up they have to quit SAMP and reconnect.

The bug is like this:
Once you reboot your server and you start to run in the meantime, it will say "You are banned from the server" once you connected.

Yeah, happened to me too. Very annoying for people who are testing scripts.

I hope they will fix alot of bugs in 0.3d (Ingame very much) And aslo client/server ofcourse.

This hapened to me a lot of times, and I tink there should bea way to fix it. (It's annoying!)

got nothing to do with freezing but with huge lags o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
I am sure this is a pretty old bug, but in my opinion it should be fixed, because when you restart your server and you do not freeze the players, they will run and end up they have to quit SAMP and reconnect.

The bug is like this:
Once you reboot your server and you start to run in the meantime, it will say "You are banned from the server" once you connected.
Well i've searched about this bug before and i came up with the answer that this bug is yet to be fixed by the sa:mp team but it might be fixed in the later updates
I hope this answers your question

Simple. If it does that, just relog.
It never happens to me tbh