Whats that thing called

Whats that page called, which just contains link to others pages such as forums e.t.c (like ptpmp.com) I forgot that name, i tried it was called "portal" but no luck, what is it called

Could you be more clear? Is it SiteMap?

Portal contains Resource linking and allows you to customize your portal by placing widgets where you want.

I think it is basic html+javascript :P lol

Lol, Im not asking how to make that, (I know php + html) , Im asking what it is called, When i ****** "portal webpage" , I get something diff from what i wanted

As I said above, Portal contains Resource linking and allows you to customize your portal by placing widgets where you want.
It cantains links that starts at the "source" anchor and points to the "destination" anchor, which may be any Web resource

There must've been something specific category in portals, I know what portal is, This is certainly fall under portal category as you've mentioned @kostas, General portal usually dynamic, what i've mentioned is something static, just links to a static link , preferably just few buttons and nothing else