Template

Hello all,
I'm making my new server website and i want a Website template for it, any link or ideas?

Thank you.

****** it..

making your own would be more better.

What kind of server?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+templates+%2F+gta+templates

Roleplay server, got any softwares to make it?

I suggest you Adobe Flash Professional.

And that's just it's? To create flash template need just adobe flash effects professioanl?
I love your tamplate GangsTa_

Quote:
Originally Posted by juraska
Посмотреть сообщение
And that's just it's? To create flash template need just adobe flash effects professioanl?
I love your tamplate GangsTa_
You also need to make good pics with effects so your website will look epic. Also some HTML and XML knowledge will be useful.
Also thanks..

Hi i am a site desiner and i can make and give u template for ur site for 5 $ charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBTDM
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi i am a site desiner and i can make and give u template for ur site for 5 $ charge
Wouldn't really recommend going off previous work. Also I'd recommend either Flash as someone mentioned above or if your knowledge isn't as good- Possibly browsing through www.clantemplates.com and redesign some graphics to make it fit your community.

Ofcourse, you can always create your own using some online tutorials using Dreamweaver, but if that's too hard there's a program called WYSIWYG Website Builder which is similar to Dreamweaver but doesn't carry as many features.