Retrieving info ...

Hi
Yesterday I preinstalled my computer (Old windows:7 and new windows:7)
I have port forwarded the windows and my router but still nothing happens
I tryed with hamachi but still nothing

Also when I try to compile my server it shows these errors
Код:
C:\Users\Marto\Desktop\Mods\Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas MultiPlayer\Protect The Prime Minister 0.3d\pawno\include\dutils.inc(30) : error 021: symbol already defined: "isNumeric"
C:\Users\Marto\Desktop\Mods\Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas MultiPlayer\Protect The Prime Minister 0.3d\pawno\include\dutils.inc(381) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\Marto\Desktop\Mods\Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas MultiPlayer\Protect The Prime Minister 0.3d\pawno\include\dutils.inc(382) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Users\Marto\Desktop\Mods\Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas MultiPlayer\Protect The Prime Minister 0.3d\pawno\include\dutils.inc(397) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Users\Marto\Desktop\Mods\Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas MultiPlayer\Protect The Prime Minister 0.3d\gamemodes\PTPM.pwn(67) : error 021: symbol already defined: "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Marto\Desktop\Mods\Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas MultiPlayer\Protect The Prime Minister 0.3d\gamemodes\PTPM.pwn(68) : error 021: symbol already defined: "StopAudioStreamForPlayer"
C:\Users\Marto\Desktop\Mods\Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas MultiPlayer\Protect The Prime Minister 0.3d\gamemodes\PTPM.pwn(3102) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Time"
C:\Users\Marto\Desktop\Mods\Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas MultiPlayer\Protect The Prime Minister 0.3d\gamemodes\PTPM.pwn(3104) : warning 209: function "Time" should return a value
C:\Users\Marto\Desktop\Mods\Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas MultiPlayer\Protect The Prime Minister 0.3d\gamemodes\PTPM.pwn(3219) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ret_memcpy"
Before the preinstall there were no errors

Tnx in advance

Edit:
With IP 127.0.0.1 the server shows online but it doesnt show with 192.168.1.100(router IP) and 46.249.66.163(public IP)
And still it gives me the errors when I try to compile the gamemode

Click Add Server command and add ONLY port (Ex. :7777). Launch Server and it will appear online for yourself. For other's go to http://whatismyip.com :[port]

Well for the Pawno error, you need to install Microsoft .Net framework softwares, it would help you.
I also had the same problem.
I can also portforward just PM me your MSN.

Try it, Good Luck!
If my post helped you out, give me an reputation by clicking on the star below my username.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MG]Dimi
Посмотреть сообщение
Click Add Server command and add ONLY port (Ex. :7777). Launch Server and it will appear online for yourself. For other's go to http://whatismyip.com :[port]
Doesnt work I know whats my IP (46.249.66.163) before when I typed my router IP (192.168.1.100) the server was online now nothing ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Indian$
Посмотреть сообщение
Well for the Pawno error, you need to install Microsoft .Net framework softwares, it would help you.
I also had the same problem.
I can also portforward just PM me your MSN.

Try it, Good Luck!
If my post helped you out, give me an reputation by clicking on the star below my username.
I have NET framework 1.1 2 3 3.5 and 4 but still it gives me the errors

if you used PORtForward then add to ur favourites only the port :7777

Man i is having script errors, not server errors