Would it be interesting?

Hello lads, I do have questions to some of you, well to people that like roleplay, I am planning to do some new type of roleplay... Historic roleplay, placed in September 1939, world war 2, The year when Nazi Germany invaded Poland, and some of you will think "Ohh Poland they lost badly" Well of course we did (I am Polish) however we fought to a last man, like Battle of Wizna, we had 720 soldiers lost 40 and Germany had 44,000 and lost 400 or so, (check wiki if you dont believe me) However back to the topic.

Do you think it would be interesting to roleplay in that type? IT would not be DM, Germany city and HQ would be San Fierro and Poland city and HQ would be Los Santos and of course lets not forget about the rural land, farms and so on. Now each faction would have a General (Non admins, we would choose the finest people for the role) the attack MUST be planned, Germany nor Poland cant go and attack each others places without Planning it and orders from High Command aka Admin approval, If High Admin approves it, The country gets permission and other one does not know about it until the system tells them their owned place, if one faction takes it over it is their which would be marked by "faction zones" on the map. When a player registers first he chooses which country he wants to serve, and here is the thing you do have to have a roleplay name, which you will need to first get before registering so if you want to fight for Germany get a german name, if for Poland get a polish name. When it is done he spawns in a barracks and there is where roleplay begins, High Command Officers give them what type of soldier he is (command) and what division he belongs (players can ask to be in one like: Air Force, Armour Division, Infantry) there as well will be ranks as you proceed in the battles.

EDIT: Forgotten to add, in here we change the history, in here Poland can win or lose, Germany can win or lose. As well in a spare time soldiers and officers can spend their time driving around, have parties and so on, everything that a soldier could do when he is not in a war, well everything that is proper RP in these times.

Do you think it would be interesting? Would you try that out?
(Modding will be hard, getting some skins for roleplay.)

This would be very interesting, only don't use the San Andreas Map but make your own environment. The cities doesn't really match cities from 1939, so i'm afraid it'll look a little bit fake if you don't make your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Danny-
Посмотреть сообщение
This would be very interesting, only don't use the San Andreas Map but make your own environment. The cities doesn't really match cities from 1939, so i'm afraid it'll look a little bit fake if you don't make your own.
Well yea kinda agree with you but that would need a lot of mapping for new "island" to make that more than 9000 objects I think.

EDIT: Please ask any questions you have I WILL ANSWER every of them as much as I can! Please as well post what you think about it.
Thank you

Would be refreshing to see a 'war' roleplay. I think the main problem would be is getting the right people for the server and not folks who want to DM all the time.

I like the idea, good luck (should you decide to do it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Would be refreshing to see a 'war' roleplay. I think the main problem would be is getting the right people for the server and not folks who want to DM all the time.

I like the idea, good luck (should you decide to do it).
Thanks man, I know there will be problem's with people DMing and wanna go and kill without planning and orders, but thats why theres High Command Team aka Admins, I am sure /ban or admin jail will solve it and people are not so dumb to understand a normal rule that is not hard to understand.

Each team will have HCO (High Command Officer) that will be looking out for non roleplay going on.

As well I am wondering if to start scripting it o 0.3d because it has better sync and ppl can sit on trucks like "Barracks" & DFT-30

sounds a good idea,as hiddos said dmers would be a problem.

Well as wrote above indeed it is but there will be a way to stop it

What I had in mind last time is IF it would be ever possible to make something like a command /startwar & /stopwar when war is stopped no player can move to enemy territory if he does he gets instatly killed OR respawned or something like that...

it would be special
and special could be cool& interesting

Thanks ;]

As well I have collected a lot of WW2 Modifications for Germany and Poland (German guns,tank, truck and player skin) (Poland - Guns which are mostly allied but modified by poland, tank but no player skin which is mostly impossible, will have to edit Russian soldiers)

Addup: As well wanted to say THIS DOES NOT support nazism in any kind, this is just for fun like every other game.

I hate roleplay, but this'd be really interesting. Nice idea, and good luck with your project!