Copied Servers/gms make me sick

I know threads related to this have been posted but i have a few points to make. I really hate seeing all these noobs take a gm from sa-mp forum and then post threads like "COME TO ME SERVER, IT IS GOOD BEST SERVER EVER" I think there need to be limit on GM releases.. FS and includes are obv fine..

For example 100 cod servers and 98 of them are taken from here.
90 % of the rp servers are non original and are from samp forum
out of 3400 servers, only 500 have 10 or more players...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
I know threads related to this have been posted but i have a few points to make. I really hate seeing all these noobs take a gm from sa-mp forum and then post threads like "COME TO ME SERVER, IT IS GOOD BEST SERVER EVER" I think there need to be limit on GM releases.. FS and includes are obv fine..

For example 100 cod servers and 98 of them are taken from here.
90 % of the rp servers are non original and are from samp forum
out of 3400 servers, only 500 have 10 or more players...
Thats the point. They release the gamemode because they want people to use it.

I do understand that servers that aren't even edited they just host it and say
"unique script come please please i'll give you house and everything you want".
whereas the community/servers doesn't even survive for at least one week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats the point. They release the gamemode because they want people to use it.

I do understand that servers that aren't even edited they just host it and say
"unique script come please please i'll give you house and everything you want".
whereas the community/servers doesn't even survive for at least one week.
yes, my server and cod5 are the only unique ones.. Yet ppl go on my server and advertise and say "This server sucks and is copy, come to my server xxx.xxx.xx.xxx "

There are so many COD servers because its a very good gamemode Cuz its made by me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd
Посмотреть сообщение
There are so many COD servers because its a very good gamemode Cuz its made by me
yes... a lot of servers use it..

Simple answer: "They are free, they dont NEED to be scripted"
It's usually 8-12 year olds that do that (I think)

Off Topic- Yeah I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd
Посмотреть сообщение
Show off

I agree many servers use your GM.

People start their own server because they got banned by one of their favorite servers then they want to make their own server and all they do is go into Gamemodes section, rip off a GM, put all credits as theirs.
This is why hosting companies earn quite a lot per month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
Посмотреть сообщение
Show off

I agree many servers use your GM.

People start their own server because they got banned by one of their favorite servers then they want to make their own server and all they do is go into Gamemodes section, rip off a GM, put all credits as theirs.
This is why hosting companies earn quite a lot per month.
I also forgot about that last part, I would also like to add that another reason is because they didnt like the admins at the last server they were at, or they got denied of an admin application of some sort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
yes, my server and cod5 are the only unique ones.. Yet ppl go on my server and advertise and say "This server sucks and is copy, come to my server xxx.xxx.xx.xxx "
I've scripted an unique GM on my language , planning to turn it to English , it's TDM .... My first script , although each and every bug is fixed , and the server works just fine It has a RCON admin pannel & dynamic car system that I used to spawn all the cars
PS. I need $$$ for a host xD So I'm temp. using a home host = Not always online

EDIT: It's a old topic :S