Login/Register dialog wont show!

for the last 6 hours, I've been trying to get contact with volt-host and only got 1 response and that was to give them a question regarding of my server. So what's wrong is that on my main server, each time I connect the server will not output the login or register dialog. This never occurs and yet, simply being the host 100% guaranteed. I've put on older versions of my gamemode (mostly backups) and yet, still performing this...

On my test server, this works fine! It connects to the main database and shows the dialogs. This doesn't though. Not sure why, but I'm here to ask. The mysql connection is fine, says that it connects though it's not showing the dialogs :S

A answer will be greatly appreciated while volt-host comes up with something.

Question to volt users:
I'm wondering since I have a serious issue with my server and volt-host and I'm so desperate to find a answer. If I were to re-install my server, will I loose completely, the whole lot of my website I'm connected to that server with? Because I hate to backup a forum, it's quite nasty.

So in short ways of saying, I want to re-install my server without having my websites crap cleared out to default settings. Tips anyone?

Check ur server.cfg. Look whether you have put every include or plugins, if not add them. Could be a plugin, which is listed and compiled correctly in the script, but wont execute. Also check which compiler you used (0,3c with 0,3c ofc). If this wont work, install the sa-mp 0,3c r5 manually by replacing the files. If this wont work, replace everything with sa-mp 0,3c r2, which is available on sa-mp homepage. I had problems too with the r5.on volt-host, so i installed r2 and it worked fine.

Well, I noticed that something was changed in my server directory: libmysqlclient.so.15

This was disallowing the connection though thanks for your help (converting to r2 wasn't really neccessary but I tried. Going back to rc5)

repped++;