0.3D issue, text problem.

Hello.

I remember when 0.3c came out and alot of people were excited, but then a bug occured and the text was all buggy and it wasn't a pretty thing to watch.

Well, I think the same bug is with the 0.3d, because I cannot understand nothing what the text states. Can't actually explain what it looks like, but I think that some of you people know what I'm talking about.

So if you would be so kind, then could you please help me out a little bit?

What is the video card that you are using?

Mm.. Can you help me with that?
I barely need to check that kind of thing, so can you help me, where I can view, what kind of a video card im using?

It should say so in Windows Control Panel under System > Hardware Manager > Video Cards.

Not sure, but ummh.. Does this help a little bit?'

I mean.. I've only had this problem once before.. When the 0.3c came out, but then somebody had the same issue like I do right now and a link was given into that thread.. Can't find it..

Looked for SAMP forums, SA-MP server forums, who uses 0.3d, tried ******.. Nothing..

I also have uploaded a picture about the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C2
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure, but ummh.. Does this help a little bit?'

I mean.. I've only had this problem once before.. When the 0.3c came out, but then somebody had the same issue like I do right now and a link was given into that thread.. Can't find it..

Looked for SAMP forums, SA-MP server forums, who uses 0.3d, tried ******.. Nothing..

I also have uploaded a picture about the problem.

tryed pressing F7 ? xD

Yes.

When I press F7 once, it loses the text borders as it should and when I press it twice, it loses HUD & text as it also should, but when I press it once again as in back to default type of text, the bug comes up.. Borders are messed up.

Go to Start, Run and type in dxdiag.

The main tab should display your graphics card.

Also updating drivers could help (on-board would be via windows update, otherwise respective GPU manufacturers nVidia or ATI, which should be shown on that dxdiag screen).

The name of video card should be on 2nd tab "Screen"