[HELP] can't compile the script

Every Time I Try To Edit The script it said successful compile but no effect on server ,,, i was trying to edit the GM to disable the hydra

Код:
if(listitem == 5) // Hydra
			{
				if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xF60000AA, "You Can Not Spawn This Vehicle!");
				else
				CreateVehicleEx(playerid,520, X,Y,Z+1, Angle, random(126), random(126), -1);
			}
and other commands too ,,

plz some one tell me how to full compile !!!

What does it says when you do it.. I Don't get what you need,i understand that you wanna delete the hydra.
Did you try /rcon gmx, it needs a RESTART so it can work.

iwill try it .,,. back in 1 mint

Did you compiled the script ? ( Press F5 in Script.pwn )

i was trying to edit alot of commands in gamemode and filescripts ... but i see no effect on game

get that massage when compile " Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase " so the compile has no errors then why i don't see changes in game ?

Show us some more examples. And learn how to create a thread man. Jesus, making the text purple and making the size 100 won't solve your problem. We cannot see if you are scripting right. We are not mind readers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arafa001
Посмотреть сообщение
i was trying to edit alot of commands in gamemode and filescripts ... but i see no effect on game
Your RCON Password
Use
/RCON LOGIN YourPassword
/RCON GMX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
Show us some more examples. And learn how to create a thread man. Jesus, making the text purple and making the size 100 won't solve your problem. We cannot see if you are scripting right. We are not mind readers.
sorry for that .. but the script is right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issam
Посмотреть сообщение
Your RCON Password
Use
/RCON LOGIN YourPassword
/RCON GMX
... and i have restarted the server several times
after i edit the script at pawno i compile it then restart the server .. but no changes made at server .,,, it is XtreamGame https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=243635 at that post