Question

Which is Faster, MySQL or Y_INI ?, i know they are different, but just answer my question.

Thank you.

Y_INI.

MySQL send values to DB.
Y_INI send values to sa-mp folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [O.z]Caroline
Посмотреть сообщение
Y_INI.

MySQL send values to DB.
Y_INI send values to sa-mp folder.
Mhm, I know that.. Just needed to know, which is faster.

Thanks anyways.

MySQL is better when transfering large chunks of data and viceversa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
MySQL is better when transfering large chunks of data and viceversa.
Yep, I'm using MySQL for an RP server in development atm, and i argued with Kush about mysql isn't good for RP servers. And I'm not going to change everything to a non mysql script, it'll take me ages.

You can't necessarily compare the two. MySQL saves into databases (use of a third party application), Y_INI stores into files. Y_ini, being designed large amounts of data quickly makes this a stable, effective and reliable system. MySQL's amount of memory and CPU usage renders it 'faulty' in comparison to a fast INI_Parser. I would like to see compromising tests between the native SQL (SQLite) and Y_ini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't necessarily compare the two. MySQL saves into databases (use of a third party application), Y_INI stores into files. Y_ini, being designed large amounts of data quickly makes this a stable, effective and reliable system. MySQL's amount of memory and CPU usage renders it 'faulty' in comparison to a fast INI_Parser. I would like to see compromising tests between the native SQL (SQLite) and Y_ini.
I see, but i still won't change my core from MySQL to a non mysql.. It'll take me ages.