so, I've been making a server, still working on it
but thought of sharing my simple, own created anti weapon hack for you guys

Requirments:
Y_INI Saving system

THAT'S IT

Just open this pastebin: http://pastebin.com/Ussd59Yr
and copy it's components in your gamemode

EDIT: Imageshak.us isn't working for me, sorry
EDIT: Updated the link, fixed the multiple send client message error..

Thank You,
Vanter

Screens?

That's not gonna work at all since loads of servers might want to allow some weapons which you prevent. Also, people are using different variables for admin levels. When releasing something that checks admin level, use rcon instead.

Other than all that, you can check for the weapons when player presses the fire key, this escapes using OPU. Also, not to be mean, there are better anti weapon hacks in tutorials section, you might consider searching for them.

Ganster-rocks, you don't need screens for that kind of script, title explains everything, don't be lazy.

Cypress, this is simple filterscript, which I assure you it will work 100% fine because It's working for me perfectly fine.

Thank you for your comment anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanter
View Post
Cypress, this is simple filterscript, which I assure you it will work 100% fine because It's working for me perfectly fine.

Thank you for your comment anyway
Well, there tons of them released already. Maybe it's simple and works for you, but, it's not gonna work for everyone around, you are realeasing for people, not just to release; be keen to have a good object of what you do.

It's not gonna work, I'm sorry, read my previous reply again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
View Post
That's not gonna work at all since loads of servers might want to allow some weapons which you prevent.
You can easily change/add/remove weapons you prevent, therefore this part of your reply is useless

Quote:
View Post
Also, people are using different variables for admin levels. When releasing something that checks admin level, use rcon instead.
You can easily also replace the variable with anything you want depending on your saving system.

Quote:
View Post
Other than all that, you can check for the weapons when player presses the fire key, this escapes using OPU.
Actually HOLDING weapon in hand is much better than when he clicks fire key.

Quote:
View Post
Also, not to be mean, there are better anti weapon hacks in tutorials section,
Of course there are better Anti-Weapon hacks, but maybe this simple FS is better for beginners..

Thank you so much for your comment bro, come again
Cya

I'd stick to server sided weapons. You should make your next update all server sided weapons...
This would have been great for the sa-mp version 1.0 - 2.0 days...

Quote:
View Post
EDIT: Imageshak.us isn't working for me, sorry
Probably because it's "ImageShack.us"

Also, this is coded very poorly, you shouldn't use OnPlayerUpdate, you should use OnPlayerKeyStateChange instead.
Then look for if the player uses KEY_FIRE with a forbidden weapon.

Or you can check the player's weapon slots.

Quote:
View Post
You can easily change/add/remove weapons you prevent, therefore this part of your reply is useless

You can easily also replace the variable with anything you want depending on your saving system.

Actually HOLDING weapon in hand is much better than when he clicks fire key.

Of course there are better Anti-Weapon hacks, but maybe this simple FS is better for beginners..

Thank you so much for your comment bro, come again
Cya
There is no point for it to be relesed then because there are already simple anti weapon hacks like this or even better. If it's about beginners, can check out tutorials..

Pointless.

thix is usefull