Crysis

Can I hear your opinions about this game?

Because I personally didn't like it that much, maybe it's because I switched from F.3.A.R. directly to Crysis and maybe that's why the shooting for me differs and makes it taste-less since I loved the F.E.A.R. 3 shooting.

I couldn't even beat the first koreeans at the beginnig and if I believe good, I started the game at the next level before easy, I beat some of them, and reached their little village, got defeated...3 times in a row.

Rage quit. xD

tell me your opinions, maybe I'll start it again and see if I can manouvre it well.

I dont like it at all, lol.

I tried Crysis 2 first because it came out when I bought my first PC. It was epicly brilliant. Then I tried Crysis and it felt empty, I did finish the first few levels till it got snowy and then just stopped (had other games). Got bored, but I'm sure it should be a nice game!

Crysis 1 Is booooooooooorrrring,... but crysis 2 Is the awesome,

It's built to be realistic. I prefer arcade (Old style W:ET, Counter Strike, etc.). I don't like CoD though.

I like Crysis 1 and 2

actually I like 1 a bit more because the world is more open.

And for me it's actually the same with F3AR..
I came from Crysis and got to F3AR and didn't like the shooting at all.

But for me there are some more reasons why I don't like F3AR like
atleast in the beginning there are WAY too much enemies and I miss much of the story like in Part One and Two.
I didn't play more than the first 2 chapters just because I got bored by just killing those dumb Enemies...
There isn't that much of shocking moments and story anymore.

Atleast the beginning parts I played...

I have waited for the thrird part and got disappointed by it IMO :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
View Post
I like Crysis 1 and 2

actually I like 1 a bit more because the world is more open.

And for me it's actually the same with F3AR..
I came from Crysis and got to F3AR and didn't like the shooting at all.

But for me there are some more reasons why I don't like F3AR like
atleast in the beginning there are WAY too much enemies and I miss much of the story like in Part One and Two.
I didn't play more than the first 2 chapters just because I got bored by just killing those dumb Enemies...
There isn't that much of shocking moments and story anymore.

Atleast the beginning parts I played...

I have waited for the thrird part and got disappointed by it IMO :/
Actually it's pretty shocking to see Alma giving birth to another member of the family, what's that you missing?
I can't actually remember Point Man putting a bullet into Fettel's head, I finished F.E.A.R. 2 1 year ago.

I actually loved to see Becket in F.3.A.R. and being absorbed and blown by Fettel.

It doesn't miss a thing, the birth, the steps to get to Alma in time to stop the birth, actually if you play Point Man, the ending is good, but when you play it as Fettel it comes out bad.

These dumb enemies were Replica soldiers created by Fettel's mind since that's the reason he was created, to be able to manipulate a whole group of soldiers and change the way war goes.

I just like that fact that in F.3.A.R. you play the evil part, somehow. Too bad seeing Alma dying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
View Post
Actually it's pretty shocking to see Alma giving birth to another member of the family, what's that you missing?
I can't actually remember Point Man putting a bullet into Fettel's head, I finished F.E.A.R. 2 1 year ago.

I actually loved to see Becket in F.3.A.R. and being absorbed and blown by Fettel.

It doesn't miss a thing, the birth, the steps to get to Alma in time to stop the birth, actually if you play Point Man, the ending is good, but when you play it as Fettel it comes out bad.

These dumb enemies were Replica soldiers created by Fettel's mind since that's the reason he was created, to be able to manipulate a whole group of soldiers and change the way war goes.

I just like that fact that in F.3.A.R. you play the evil part, somehow. Too bad seeing Alma dying
Thanks for spoiling everything

I said I've only played the first 2 chapters...
And I'm missing the storyline and stuff until now and the game has been boring until now(as said inb4 only killing all those lame enemies).

Which is annoying because I like the Fear series but I hate boring startoffs and it just doesn't get me to want to continue the game... :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
View Post
Thanks for spoiling everything

I said I've only played the first 2 chapters...
And I'm missing the storyline and stuff until now and the game has been boring until now(as said inb4 only killing all those lame enemies).

Which is annoying because I like the Fear series but I hate boring startoffs and it just doesn't get me to want to continue the game... :/
Every game has a boring start-off till you get deeper into the story, first fear is from 2005, nothing much to expect, isn't it? I didn't spoil anything, it's not like it's a movie .

But from what you said I understood the fact that you finished F.3.A.R. and it was boring :O Be clear next time, otherwise I wouldn't spoil anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
View Post
Every game has a boring start-off till you get deeper into the story, first fear is from 2005, nothing much to expect, isn't it? I didn't spoil anything, it's not like it's a movie .

But from what you said I understood the fact that you finished F.3.A.R. and it was boring :O Be clear next time, otherwise I wouldn't spoil anything
no problem^^
And yea most games do have boring startoffs but this one just didn't want to stop for me. So I stopped playing then. XD