Gamemode Unknown Text

Hello,
I have just recently finished a script that runs off of mysql and I have a mysql database. I uploaded all the files and configured the server but when I restarted it on the samp client it says "Unknown" as the gamemode text. Please Help. This is the first time I have ever worked with MYSQL.

Thanks,
Blade

is anyone going to help me?

Check server logs for any errors

or you might have missed a plugin or something.

OK, I checked the server logs and found out that the reason its not loading is becuase it has no mysql file installed. Like I said before this is the first time I have ever worked with mysql so I have no clue what to do and the tuts make no sense to me. I have created a database and the server is connecting to it fine. I am trying to run the cityrp script and with it comes a mysql file. I suppose that mysql file has the vehicles and shit in it and I have no clue how to set this up. Can anyone help me in trying to figure out how to configure this database to work. I think I just need to install this file. I believe thats all that is left to do other than getting the ucp setup. If anyone will, will you please help. This is very important that I learn to do this. Thanks again.

Blade

Quote:

I suppose that mysql file has the vehicles and shit in it and I have no clue how to set this up

check mysql logs for errors and try setting up the server on your local host and see if it works properly without errors

This issue has been resolved, thanks to all those who helped!!!

Dude how did you resolve then then i got the same problem!!! When i want to run gamemode SATDM_v9 Then the server says unkows gamemode!