[GameMode] Gomma's Gang War Script [Unfinished]

Gomma's Gangwar Script
This was more or less a 'side-project' of mine. As the topic title says, it is not 100% finished yet. I will keep on developing this and probably share the newer version here then.

Features:
  • QUITE dynamic Gangwar System
    • It is not totally dynamic, but the Zones are getting loaded out of text files and can have their own properties etc.
    • Since the Zones are loaded from text files they will be saved, also if the server quits / restarts in the time between.

• Register & Login System using Whirlpool and Dini (Yes, Dini is not the best way but that may be changed in the next version)
  • A lot of Admin commands
  • Death System (Kills and Deaths are getting saved)
  • Gang Zones can be created, just by using one command
  • Ability to read used Commands
  • Uses ZCMD
  • 5 Adminlevel

Details:
There are 5 teams. Every team but the civilians can take over gangzones. If a player takes over a gangzone, he/she will get 4000$. Money can be spend to buy weapons with following command: /shop .

Taking over Zones:
As I said above, you will get 4000$ if you take over a zone. But you must wait 40 seconds. You need to be NEAR the skull - pickup and type /takeover to take over a gang zone. If you want to change those 40 seconds, edit this line, which is in CMD:takeover :

Код:
TakeOverTimer[playerid] = SetTimerEx("TakeOverEnd", 40000, 0, "i", playerid);
Note: 40000 Milliseconds = 40 Seconds

You will fail at taking over zones when:
  • You die
  • You leave the Gang Zone
Create Gang Zones:
I added 1 zone by default, and that is just an example. You will have to create more of course, that can be done with this command:

Код:
/czone [Range]
You need to be RCON Admin to use this command. The range stands for the size of the gangzone. Remember, those gangzones have the form of a square.

This command will save your position, and add +Range to every side. So the gang zones will be created. The minimum range is 1 [This range is stupid though since it will be hardly visible on the minimap].

Known Bugs:
  • The Ratio in the stats is not working.

Commands:

Normal Player Commands:

CommandParameterEffect
/kill-Player will suicide
/pm[ID] [Message]Will send a personal message to a player
/shop-Here a player can buy weapons
/stats(Optional: ID)Will show a player's stats
/report[ID]Report players who broke the rules
/ccolor[Color1] [Color2]Changes the color of a player's car
/takeover-Players (not civilians) can take over zones with it
[I don't feel like listing all the Admin commands here. Just search for them in the script.]

Credits:
  • ****** - Sscanf
  • Zeex - ZCMD
  • Incognito - Streamer Plugin
  • DracoBlue - Dini
Download:

[No mirrors please]

Note: All includes and plugins are inside the download.

Nicely done,
I have tried it and it seems pretty good

Good work bro!

Nothing special but good job and good luck on future updates.

Attempted to test it but got the file or function not found error on the server, have all includes and scriptfiles in the right place and the gamemodes compiled to an .amx etc. No idea why it's giving me the error.

Doesn't work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroytjuh
Посмотреть сообщение
Doesn't work...
What's the problem? Or let's say which error do you get?

REMEMBER GUYS:

In your server.cfg must be following line:

Код:
plugins streamer whirlpool