Dini issues

Removed.

Please help me, I'm in really bad need of help, thank you.

Does this actually works?

Quote:

if(gTeam[playerid] == 2) gTeam = "Vampire";
if(gTeam[playerid] == 1) gTeam = "Human";

I would have done:

if(gTeam[playerid] == 2) { gTeam = "Vampire"; }
if(gTeam[playerid] == 1) { gTeam = "Human"; }

Yeah it does, but thanks for pointing it out anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andregood
Посмотреть сообщение
So now, I'm letting you pro's take over.
You want a 'pro' response?

Get rid of Dini.

Haha Kush. Thought you said you were no Pro in some other threads!
But dini works just fine. You just have to use it properly.

Anyways, i've been looking through the whole thing several times now, and can't seem to figure out why it won't work.
A tip could be, to go through it step by step, to find out where it actually bugs and then work on that particular thing. It can be hard to look through the code several times, with no clue of what's wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith
Посмотреть сообщение
Haha Kush. Thought you said you were no Pro in some other threads!
But dini works just fine. You just have to use it properly.

Anyways, i've been looking through the whole thing several times now, and can't seem to figure out why it won't work.
A tip could be, to go through it step by step, to find out where it actually bugs and then work on that particular thing. It can be hard to look through the code several times, with no clue of what's wrong.
I am not. I gave him a simple "pro" response

I've explained this countless of times, and to simply shorten it "Dini is slow". There has been many tests in which proves that this method of file writing/reading is outdated in comparison to the newest and most advanced systems: Y_INI to say the least.

So in fact, you're suggesting him to convert his whole script to a better performed file writing/reading system?
That doesn't quite assist him in his problems here,

There is converters out there to do the converting job for him though - but if this issue he is having still exists, then it won't work after being converted..

I hope not you take this personally, but i've been treated with the exact same kind of comments in some of my posts, and i simply hate those responses as it doesn't help with any of the current problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith
Посмотреть сообщение
So in fact, you're suggesting him to convert his whole script to a better performed file writing/reading system?
That doesn't quite assist him in his problems here,

There is converters out there to do the converting job for him though - but if this issue he is having still exists, then it won't work after being converted..

I hope not you take this personally, but i've been treated with the exact same kind of comments in some of my posts, and i simply hate those responses as it doesn't help with any of the current problems.
But you have to understand it is simple fact and common sense? You have the choice to either use a Extensive File Reader/Writer/INI Parser which is fast, has more features, plus makes performing tasks easier. Or you can use an old outdated method, shuned by most of the community plus used in proven to be slower. A little conversion shouldn't be hard.