afk / back system

hey guys i made a afk / back system code under this line but my problem is i want when the player types afk it saves his cords and when he types back he gets teleported back to his cords here is my script the afk works he gets teled but when i type back i goto blueberry acres

Код:
	if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/afk", true) == 0) {
		GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
		SetPlayerPos(playerid,2324.419921,-1145.568359,1050.710083);
		SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 12);
        new pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; // Saying pName is the Players Name!
		new string[128]; // Creating the string.
		GetPlayerName(playerid,pName,MAX_PLAYER_NAME); // tells the pName to get the players name!
		format(string, sizeof(string), "--> %s is now AFK",pName); // This is what will send to everyone!
		SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_BLUE, string); // This is what makes the "string" send in the "COLOR_BLUE"!
		TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0); // Makes it so the player cannot move.
		SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 999999.999); // Sets the players health so he is invincible! So noone can kill him.
		return 1;
	}
    if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/back", true) == 0)
    {
        SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
        SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
		GetPlayerName(playerid,pName,MAX_PLAYER_NAME); // tells the pName to get the players name!
		format(string, sizeof(string), "--> %s is now BACK",pName); // This is what will send to everyone!
		SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_BLUE, string); // This is what makes the "string" send in the "COLOR_BLUE"!
		TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1); // Makes it so the player can move.
		SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 100); // Sets the players health back to normal. He is now killable.
		return 1;
	}

pawn Код:
new
        Float:LastX[ MAX_PLAYERS ],
        Float:LastY[ MAX_PLAYERS ],
        Float:LastZ[ MAX_PLAYERS ];

GetPlayerPos(playerid, LastX[ playerid ], LastY[ playerid ], LastZ[ playerid ]);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "--> %s is now AFK",pName); // This is what will send to everyone!
        SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 999999.999); // Sets the players health so he is invincible! So noone can kill him.
        return 1;
    }
    {
        SetPlayerPos(playerid, LastX[ playerid ], LastY[ playerid ], LastZ[ playerid ]);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "--> %s is now BACK",pName); // This is what will send to everyone!
        SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 100); // Sets the players health back to normal. He is now killable.
        return 1;
    }

im still taken back to Blueberry acres

Do you have added

pawn Код:
new
I can say this script 100% working.

yes i added i get taken to blueberry

Something you doing wrong.

http://pastebin.com/m4R2zxfh

ill show u the current script then

Код:
	new

GetPlayerPos(playerid, LastX[ playerid ], LastY[ playerid ], LastZ[ playerid ]);
        return 1;
    }
    {
        SetPlayerPos(playerid, LastX[ playerid ], LastY[ playerid ], LastZ[ playerid ]);
        return 1;
    }
but when i type back im at blueberry

At first you need to type /afk and then /back

BTW I have tested script working good.

yeah i just retried and it works ty +rep to u

can u help me with this script please i want to spawn random cars when someone types /call but no cars spawn let alone random cars

Код:
		if(strcmp("/Call", cmdtext, true, 3) == 0)
		{
		    new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
			CreateVehicle(411, x+3, y, z, 180, 1, 1, 100);
    		SendClientMessage(playerid, Yellow,"You have Dialed The Car Agencey you will now be spawned a car");
			return 1;
		}

Try

pawn Код:
if(strcmp("/Call", cmdtext, true, 3) == 0)
{
    new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
    GetPlayerPos( playerid, x, y, z );
    CreateVehicle( 400+random( 211 ), x+3, y, z, 180, 1, 1, 100);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, Yellow,"You have Dialed The Car Agencey you will now be spawned a car");
    return 1;
}

it works thanks