[GameMode] Blank Y_INI gamemode

bump?

Go to line 119,123,189,204,216,1062 and remove the lines.

Wow thank you for this. I am going to really use this to help me learn scripting. Me starting from scratch was not a good idea lol, all I had were errors and warning everywhere. I guess scripting take be a little tough. So now that I want to use this gamemode as a helper, and to help me learn scripting do you have any suggestion on how to learn. Like for one the wiki I know is suppose to help but it didn't seem to me that it is using 0.3 stuff. Any tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Roleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow thank you for this. I am going to really use this to help me learn scripting. Me starting from scratch was not a good idea lol, all I had were errors and warning everywhere. I guess scripting take be a little tough. So now that I want to use this gamemode as a helper, and to help me learn scripting do you have any suggestion on how to learn. Like for one the wiki I know is suppose to help but it didn't seem to me that it is using 0.3 stuff. Any tips?
No problem, the only thing I've did is learning from tutorials and reading the wiki page if it's needed.

When you say tutorials, you are meaning by tutorials that people are putting on the forums right? Also I use the wiki at some points too but it comes in handy to know what some of the callbacks and functions are and mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Roleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
When you say tutorials, you are meaning by tutorials that people are putting on the forums right? Also I use the wiki at some points too but it comes in handy to know what some of the callbacks and functions are and mean.
Yes, tutorials from the tutorial section. Also I need to say I use ****** alot. I just type for example:
'SAMP GetPlayerIP' then you can alot about GetPlayerIP. And I just create a new thread if I don't understand something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, tutorials from the tutorial section. Also I need to say I use ****** alot. I just type for example:
'SAMP GetPlayerIP' then you can alot about GetPlayerIP. And I just create a new thread if I don't understand something.
Ok thank you for the tips. I appreciate it a lot.

Very useful for scripting beginners AND more experienced ones!
You don't have to copy-past and adjust everything from any other script you've previously created :P

I've planned to release the new version in ~two/three days.

It doesn't really matter, but I saw that you defined WHITE 2 times