Server crashes because of dialogs

Hello, I am using dialogs for my phone script, and I am having sort of a problem.

I run this dialog here:

pawn Code:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 7, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Phone", "Choose what you want to do:", "Call", "SMS");
Which should trigger this code:

pawn Code:
case 7:
        {
              if(response)
              {
                  format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s types in a number and brings their phone to their ear", GetName(playerid));
                  NearByMessage(playerid, 12.0, PURPLE, string);
                  ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 8, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Phone", "Type in the number you wish to call:", "Call", "Cancel");
              }else{
                  format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s types in a number on their cellphone", GetName(playerid));
                  ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 9, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Phone", "Type in the number you wish to SMS:", "Proceed", "Cancel");
              }
        }
But instead, if I click any of the buttons, it crashes the server.

Does anyone know what might cause this?

Try This:

pawn Code:
case 7:
        {
                  format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s types in a number and brings their phone to their ear", GetName(playerid));
                  ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 8, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Phone", "Type in the number you wish to call:", "Call", "Cancel");
              }else{
                  format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s types in a number on their cellphone", GetName(playerid));
                  ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 9, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Phone", "Type in the number you wish to SMS:", "Proceed", "Cancel");
              }
        }
return 1;
}

That would return an error because there are one bracket too much and also I am using the if(response) to choose which action to do.

Why Are You Using Case Then?
Try this:
pawn Code:
if(dialogid == id)
{
if(response)
        {
              }else{
              }
        }
return 1;
}
if Pawn Crashes Remove Or Add One More Bracket Before Return.

That will not fix my problem.
Cases haven't got anything to do with my problem, cases are just an easier version of checking what dialog ID it is.

Debug your server and see where the code stop.

Your Problem Is Basicly
pawn Code:
}else{
Because It Happened To Me Many Times. That's Not Really Big Problem I Guess.

Nope, that was not the problem, I tried replacing the else with a new if, but the same thing happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varthshenon
View Post
Debug your server and see where the code stop.
The server crashes when I click call or SMS, I can't get it closer than that...

Great. So Working Now?

No, when I get the same thing, of course it isn't working?