Hello there

I am trying to remove the business from my server but when i went to take it out of the pawno/include then build my gamemode i got these errors

Код:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP\Samp\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(355) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP\Samp\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(355) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP\Samp\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(355) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd_housemenu"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP\Samp\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(355) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP\Samp\pawno\include\PPC_PlayerCommands.inc(355) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Can anyone help me as there is nothing to suggest that there is nuthing the matter with this line as it is this part

Код:
COMMAND:housemenu(playerid, params[])
Can you help me please

Thanks
Brandon

Can you show more of it? since that looks like you forgot a bracket "{".

U sure ur cmd is like this?

pawn Код:
CMD:housemenu(playerid, params[])
{ //cmd barrel OPEN
//your whoooooole code
} //cmd barrel closed!

it shows this

Код:
COMMAND:housemenu(playerid, params[])
{

your commad must be "free" i want say that ZCMD dont have callbacks

yes they have but its not important to be in his callback so put that command at the end of script (or some else except callback )

do i take away the bracket or keep it

Show us the code from 7 lines above that code.