Help for vehicle system

I need help about vehicle system i use this vehicle system https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=267125

And I use RP mode and I have allready an engine And i want to add this vehicle system without engine but when i compile i get this warning

D:\braco\samp03csvr_R5_win32\gamemodes\iPlay.pwn(2 0819) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

But this is not just one warning i get more warnings but that warnings are same

And i added this

Quote:

SetVehicleParamsEx(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),li ghts,alarm,doors,bonnet,VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON,objectiv e);

And...I have that warnings, and when i start my server i type /bonnet it closes my server
Anyone help?

pawn Код:
SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective)
Those are the params, you seem to be missing the engine param.

I want to add without engine but I always get that warnings

You still need the "engine" in the code.

Oh i know now how to add but how can i fix this warning just this please

D:\braco\samp03csvr_R5_win32\gamemodes\iPlay.pwn(2 0782) : warning 219: local variable "sendername" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\braco\samp03csvr_R5_win32\gamemodes\iPlay.pwn(2 0784) : warning 219: local variable "lights" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\braco\samp03csvr_R5_win32\gamemodes\iPlay.pwn(2 0784) : warning 219: local variable "doors" shadows a variable at a preceding level

i dont know how to fix this

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis_mendoza
Посмотреть сообщение

D:\braco\samp03csvr_R5_win32\gamemodes\iPlay.pwn(2 0782) : warning 219: local variable "sendername" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\braco\samp03csvr_R5_win32\gamemodes\iPlay.pwn(2 0784) : warning 219: local variable "lights" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\braco\samp03csvr_R5_win32\gamemodes\iPlay.pwn(2 0784) : warning 219: local variable "doors" shadows a variable at a preceding level

Lines?

you see on there 20784 line is warning

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
you see on there 20784 line is warning
Yeh but what is the coding ?

new engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective;

this is from 20784

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Delete the part on those lines where you create the variables because they are already created somewhere else in the script.