2 serious porblems

Hi all.
I've got 2 serious problems with server. I write here, because I think it's scripts bug, because the server hsoting is a good one.

Ok so ...
The 1st, but not that seroius as 2nd is:

When player enter vehicle he gets forozen. I added in OnPlayerStateChange in admin system and in gamemode that if player is driver he won't be frozen, but it doesn't work. I had to make a command to unfreeze it :/

The 2nd, really serious :/

The players don't see each other's movements. Sometimes for example I download other's player's position once for 3-4 minutes :/
Why? It's really important for me

I use Mido's streamer for objects and Incognito's streamer for checkpoints. I use audio plugin v0.4 too ...

Lately I noticed that checkposints from Incognito's streamer don't load, but it used to :/

Help me, please, it's really important to me

Are you using the GetPlayerFPS script? It can cause bugs.

No ... But now i have restarted server, restarded gamemomde, shut down server and start server and checkpoinsts + no freeze on entervehicle works. I didn't check downloading other players locations yet, but will tommorow ( today at normal hour, atm nobody plays )

Do you return 0 OnPlayerUpdate?

No I do not have any returns there, do I have to ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WojteQ
Посмотреть сообщение
No I do not have any returns there, do I have to ?
OnPlayerUpdate should return 1. (that should fix porblem 2 )

Ok, thank You. I will try it and tell you if there are any results

Ok, now it works ok, but there is still a bug that when player enters vehicle he is not controllable :/ But the thing is that if it is me (admin) there is no this bug. I use Lux Admin translated to my language. May this make this probs?