My server restart some times continuesly

Hello Friends,
Iam here to ask you 1 help so please help me my friend i need to explain my server problem that my server is reastarting continuesly for some time but i know 1 thing it is not problem by the script it is the problem of samp i think i dont know what it the problem but it is clear 100% it is not the problem of script because i made 3 scripters to recheck the script and i have noticed that when a player comes to my server only the server restart and i know that guy he is my enemy and he also told me somthing like this i know how to restart the server without rcon password and i have asked him many time what is the trick but he never tolds me but he told me it is a tip from samp forum please help me and i have changed my password of rcon and account many times and my server is hosted in www.serverffs.com

Omg now also server restarted

the san andreas cops and robbers also had frequent server restarts. blacklight made a topic about that in server support. i think you can also find info on their site.
and have you ever tought of ddos'ing

no i dont think it is like that restart it restart the full server and the full player were rejoined (restarted for full player not for 1 player)

and the ddos thing??

Check the log. Perhaps the server is badly scripted and is going high on cpu usage and that causes restart.

check it: players might can use /restart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZLo
Посмотреть сообщение
check it: players might can use /restart
no the /restart command is not working and the cpu useage is very low - CPU Usage: 13 %
Memory usage: 16.19 mb this is the usage of cpu so please help me . i think it is the bug with the samp :S iam not sure.

someone please help me

if it is a bug then please help me to fix it and how can i ban a player for ever and if i ban him with the ip in firewall he changes his ip and he enters the server