command(engine, playerid, params[])
{
    #pragma unused params
    new string[128];
    SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "pragma unsued params");
    if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "Isplayerinanyvehicle");
        if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "playeR_state_driver");
            new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
            new engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective;
            GetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);
            if(EngineOn[vehicleid] == 0) //turn off
            {
                SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, 1, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);
                format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s starts the engine of the %s", GetName(playerid), VehicleNames[vehicleid-400]);
                NearByMessage(playerid, NICESKY, string);
                EngineOn[vehicleid] = 1;
            }
            else if(EngineOn[vehicleid] == 1) //turn on
            {
                SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, 0, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);
                format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s stops the engine of the %s", GetName(playerid), VehicleNames[vehicleid-400]);
                EngineOn[vehicleid] = 0;
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
This is my engine command. Everything goes fine until it reaches the actual part where the engine goes on. Please help.

You have the SetVehicleParams thing wrong.

Where engine is on that, should be

0 = turn off
1 = turn on

You have those two backwards on the if statements.

Still doesn't work. What is that other thing called that replaces the "1", it's like ENGINE_ON or something.

Slegde, 0 is false, 1 is true.

pawn Код:
SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, 0, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective); // Off
SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, 1, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective); // On
Where are you getting EngineOn[vehicleid] == 0 from? Should just be engine. Or, what is the default value for it?

Bit off topic here, but what movie is your signature from? Can't remember the name, and I haven't seen it in ages. If I can recall correctly, it's a Stephen King movie.

Okay, I used SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid,VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON,lig hts,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective); instead of my old one.

Here's my problem. The engine turns on, but it doesn't turn off. And when I turn it on, the text I want to execute doesn't show up. "* Name starts the engine of the CarName."

Here's my full command (new one):
pawn Код:
command(engine, playerid, params[])
{
    #pragma unused params
    new string[128];
    SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "pragma unsued params");
    if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "Isplayerinanyvehicle");
        if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "playeR_state_driver");
            if(Engine[vehicleid] == 0)
            {
                GetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);
                SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid,VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
                format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s starts the engine of the %s", GetName(playerid), VehicleNames[vehicleid-400]);
                NearByMessage(playerid, NICESKY, string); //this sends the message to all nearby players (String)
                Engine[vehicleid] = 1;
            }
            else if(Engine[vehicleid] == 1)
            {
                SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid,VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);

format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s stops the engine of the %s", GetName(playerid), VehicleNames[vehicleid-400]);
                Engine[vehicleid] = 0;
            }
        }
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "You are not the driver");
        }
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "You are not in a vehicle");
    }
    return 1;
}

Well, the thing is you need to get the engine variable before checking if the engine is ON or OFF. Something like:
pawn Код:
CMD:engine(playerid, params[])
{
    if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
        return 1;

new vehid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
    GetVehicleParamsEx(vehid,engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
    if(engine != 1)
        return SetVehicleParamsEx(vehid,VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);

else return SetVehicleParamsEx(vehid,VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
}

Can someone just please fix my command? I spent time on it.

pawn Код:
new modelid = GetVehicleModel(vehicleid);
pawn Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s starts the engine of the %s", GetName(playerid), VehicleNames[modelid-400]);
pawn Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s stops the engine of the %s", GetName(playerid), VehicleNames[modelid-400]);

fixed: format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s stops the engine of the %s", GetName(playerid), VehicleNames[vehicleid-400]);