How do YOU brainstorm?

For me, coming up with the ideas is much harder than actually creating them. I can't seem to think of ways to find ideas. I'm currently trying to find some to implant into my script to attract players (its a CnR server).

So my question for you guys: How do you come up with your ideas? Do you guys make tables or it just like comes to you? :P

Thanks guys

Cheers,
Stephen

I tend to procrastinate allot. Then worry about it later.

No but really. Looking at what other servers have to offer and either put it all into one, or simply adapt on them.

I just brainstorm ideas in my head when i'm at work.

I sit at the toilet, and relax...

At night

When I'm programming or scripting PAWN I try to think about things that other servers/games don't have or things that they do have that I can greatly improve and make it "my own". I think about the topic of the game/server and think about the subject ex: cops vs robbers server: Court System (You may use this idea) Court Judge & clerk the judge sentences the bail amount and time served, and the judge must be picked by the players. The clerk processes this.

There is two ways that really help me think up ideas

1. Start a MSN convo with like 3 people and just sit there throwing out ideas at each other and expanding them. Four brains are better than one with brainstorming. Stupid idea's can be turned into good ideas etc.

2. Personally, I go for a run, go jump on the tramp while thinking of idea's and expanding them in my mind. One idea leads to another with idea's.

Well. I use the muscle in my head. Of which stores memories, and my conscious. THE BRAIN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
There is two ways that really help me think up ideas

1. Start a MSN convo with like 3 people and just sit there throwing out ideas at each other and expanding them. Four brains are better than one with brainstorming. Stupid idea's can be turned into good ideas etc.

2. Personally, I go for a run, go jump on the tramp while thinking of idea's and expanding them in my mind. One idea leads to another with idea's.
This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntkillas
Посмотреть сообщение
I sit at the toilet, and relax...
Whilst eating a pack of Ruffles.