help with error 19 2

so peopel told me to check if file missing i did and dprop and a_irc was missing so i download then and now i get warning please help.

Quote:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\pc games\elvisserver3\gamemodes\lvrcr.pwn(36) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_PICKUPS")

C:\Program Files\Common Files\pc games\elvisserver3\gamemodes\lvrcr.pwn(5306) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")

C:\Program Files\Common Files\pc games\elvisserver3\gamemodes\lvrcr.pwn(14759) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerInfoChange")

Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Warnings.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\pc games\elvisserver3\gamemodes\lvrcr.pwn(5306) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")

Find Public OnPlayerPrivmsg and add copy its title and put it beside Public OnPlayerPrivmsg, but change public to forward and close it with ; tag

example random function:

Код:
forward paydaylalalal(playerid);
public paydaylalalal(playerid)
{
return 1;
}
hope it helps you

And the same thing for this thing

C:\Program Files\Common Files\pc games\elvisserver3\gamemodes\lvrcr.pwn(14759) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerInfoChange")

and try deleting "MAX_PICKUPS" define, it may be define twice orsmth like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andruz99
Посмотреть сообщение

Find Public OnPlayerPrivmsg and add copy its title and put it beside Public OnPlayerPrivmsg, but change public to forward and close it with ; tag

example random function:

Код:
forward paydaylalalal(playerid);
public paydaylalalal(playerid)
{
return 1;
}
hope it helps you

And the same thing for this thing

and try deleting "MAX_PICKUPS" define, it may be define twice orsmth like that.
i don't get it plz more info

goto line 36 and delete MAX_PICKUPS as its defined by default.

and for the other two you have to add
forward FunctionName(); (your function names)