Working on my first new gamemode. Need some ideas!

Hi all, I'm working on a gamemode called Los Santos DeathMatch will probably be with teams later so the name will in the future be LSTDM (Los Santos Team DeathMatch)

I've written down some of my ideas but I don't think thats enough for a complete gamemode so I want to know if you have some ideas I can use on my gamemode.

Please help me

Make like killstreaks, class's and stuff

I dont know if I can do that but I'll write it up remember it's my first time trying to make my gamemode so I can't do anything big not yet. With classes do you mean so people can choose their weapons and stuff themself or just normal skins with different weapons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=187229

Whole load of ideas. However, why don't you do the ideas you have already then worry about getting more? And what constitutes "enough for a gamemode"? The modes included with the server are a few hundred lines each and they are complete modes. There's nothing wrong with starting small and building up, in fact that's quite a good idea as then you will get something up and running quickly which you can expand as and when you want to/can.
Hmm true but I dont know where I want to start and I want to know what people think I should have so I can start with the best ideas. I dont know when a gamemode is ready to be used but it would be when atleast the basics of the gamemode is done I think? I'm new so I dont know very much but I will do as you say and start small and then build it up. Thanks for telling me that