Problem with number of objects / streamers (player crashes)

Hi there.

Together with some other guys Im working on a server with huge mapping edits.
In a prior version of samp (some months ago) it just worked fine. We have used Einstein's streamer.

But now, we have trouble with the map. After entering the area with the most objects, the player crashes. The Message let it looks like invalid objects are the reason. But after testing the objects, all of them are valid.
We have tried serveral streamers, but noone worked.

After we had deleted the objects, which are used the most (all the same object ID), the problem was solved. The objects are tiled-arranged on a flat and very large surface.

The object is looped every 111.68 units in X-direction and every 17.95 units in Y-direction.

The thing is, these objects are necessary for the server, so I just dont want to give them up so soon.

Does someone knows a solution?

How many objects are in the dense area?

Also, I assume you have tried icognito's streamer. (I recommend this streamer, because I never experienced a crash with it).

@langricr: Dunno, about 1500 on a space of maybe Los Santos.

@playbox12: Yes I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggy B
Посмотреть сообщение

I don't think 1500 on such a big area would be a problem, is it possible that you pastebin the objects so we and or myself can test and debug for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggy B
Посмотреть сообщение

Well, according to the samp wiki, there can be 400 per-player objects, is it possible that this limitation is being breached? Perhaps try tuning down the view distance on the streamer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by langricr
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, according to the samp wiki, there can be 400 per-player objects, is it possible that this limitation is being breached? Perhaps try tuning down the view distance on the streamer?
Good question, but as far as I know this is not possible, a streamer only puts a specific ammount of objects that will NEVER exceed 400 because thats technically impossible. (someone correct me if I'm completely wrong).

(A friend of mine once tested by placing more then a million objects in SA, he didn't crash.)

@playboy: Well, I could, but I need to be sure the objects dont gonna be used for other projects after I upload them. Worked to long to calculate their position or even finde the ID...

@langricr: Many of the streamer regulate the distance by themself, if the amount of objects gets too high. But yes, we have tried to put the distance down. It crashed on the same spot as with high distance settings. It didnt changed anything.

Do you have any standard CreateObjects(); in your script (besides the ones from the streamer ofcourse).

No I dont...