I've a question

Hello everybody!
I have a question and can you help?

Can you tell me. I mean who reading this topic...Did you installed or run a GameMode before reply in a topic and say something like: Great GM, Thanks! Good Work, It's work, 10/10, 8/10, etc...etc..

(English is my bad )

Well I run their GM to test it to see if it is good, then i'll go back and say if its good or bad

If i got you right, I can tell you that most of the people who write "Nice GM" or something most of the times did not even read the full description of the gamemode. They just jump to the last page and leave a useless comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBan
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I run their GM to test it to see if it is good, then i'll go back and say if its good or bad
Yeah!! You'r a good man and me too..LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
If i got you right, I can tell you that most of the people who write "Nice GM" or something most of the times did not even read the full description of the gamemode. They just jump to the last page and leave a useless comment.
And what's about you?

I do not comment on gamemodes or scripts often, but if i do, i always test them or at least check the code. Then i use to give some feedback or suggestion. I did not (i hope so, 4 years are a long time) ever left a simple comment like "nice" or "great" without any further feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
I do not comment on gamemodes or scripts often, but if i do, i always test them or at least check the code. Then i use to give some feedback or suggestion. I did not (i hope so, 4 years are a long time) ever left a simple comment like "nice" or "great" without any further feedback.
Thank you