Revolutionary Roleplay [Heavy RP - By the Players, For the Players] Thoughts?

Revolutionary Roleplay

A SA-MP Server BY the Players, FOR the Players!

What is Revolutionary Roleplay?

Revolutionary Roleplay is new SA-MP community based around our main roleplay server, RV-RP. Revolutionary Roleplay is striving to achieve the name of the most professional roleplay server to date. When you join Revolutionary Roleplay you'll immediately notice what sets us aside from other servers, and will bring us to the top. RV-RP boasts a custom script made entirely from scratch. The administration team isn't even on the same level as anything you have seen before. RV-RP brings a new grade of professionalism, bringing your SA-MP experience to an entirely new level as well. You can expect to see nothing but the most helpful, polite administrators; the most advanced roleplay script to date (while keeping those core features we have all come to know and love!) and a community you'll never find anywhere else consisting of mature, supportive gamers. As our motto states, we are a server BY the players, FOR the players! The game server is nothing without a supportive group of players, so we strive to fulfill the requests of our players to the best of our ability. We want your input, and we want to please our players! Give Revolutionary Roleplay a chance and you won't be disappointed.

"BY the Players, FOR the Players"?

That's right, Revolutionary Roleplay is the first server to build a script completely based off of community input. However, the script is far from finished! As the scripting team works hard to develop the most 'revolutionary' script to date, we want your input! Visit our forums HERE and give your input! We want to hear what you have to say, your voice will be heard! We know what it feels like to try and stand up and speak your mind in some of these other large servers, but at Revolutionary Roleplay we value your opinions one hundred percent in our effort to build the most professional SA-MP community to date. It's your responsibility to take the first step and give it a chance. Just click our forum link HERE, you have nothing to lose!

What are the script's features?

There are too many to name, literally. The server is a combination of the core mechanics of a roleplay server that we all know and love, as well as new features that will allow players to take their roleplay to a new level. Right now the script is still in development, so if you have suggestions for certain features or aspects of the script, visit our forums NOW by clicking HERE. We want Revolutionary Roleplay to be the greatest SA-MP server to date, and that starts with the players. We would like to build a reputation and gain a large amount of supporting players before opening day, so take a chance and click our forum link HERE.

Revolutionary Roleplay Information:

Forums: www.rv-rp.net
TeamSpeak: ts65.gameservers.com:9161

(This is copy and pasted from the SAMP Server Advertisements section. What do you guys think about this? It seems alright, but I'm not sure about it. Opinions?)

As you said "Copy & Paste" However what you want to achieve is to advertise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaco
View Post
As you said "Copy & Paste" However what you want to achieve is to advertise.
I'm not trying to advertise for them. I went on there, and posted a few things, and I've only seen good things from them, but I still want to hear what everyone else thinks. I've never been keen on servers that advertise before they're done scripting. I've only heard of one other than this one, which is Underground Roleplay. I'm just asking opinions. If I'm requested to take this down, I will easily.

Advertising section is for that sadly, because to get opinions people have to get on server... so it is advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaco
View Post
Advertising section is for that sadly, because to get opinions people have to get on server... so it is advertising
I see quite a few threads that actually do the same thing as mine.. Please contact a Moderator to take this down, if it's against the rules.

Don't place it in SF - my only opinion at the moment.