I Need Some Basic Help

First why Am i getting These Error Codes

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(269) : error 017: undefined symbol "CmdLevelCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(269) : error 017: undefined symbol "CmdLevelError"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(271) : error 017: undefined symbol "AdminName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(273) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendCommandMsg"
With this code

Код:
COMMAND:nuke(playerid, params[])
{
    #pragma unused params
    if(!CmdLevelCheck(playerid,"akillall")) return CmdLevelError(playerid,"akillall");
	new string[128];
	format(string, sizeof(string), "You Have Been Nuked by Administrator %s",AdminName(playerid));
	SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_YELLOW, string);
	SendCommandMsg(playerid,"akillall");
	for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++) if(IsPlayerConnected(i)) if(!IsPlayerAdmin(i)) SetPlayerHealth(i,0);
	return 1;
}
AND!

How Do I Have Kill Feed On The Right side Of the screen it says This Person Killed Them-with This weapon-Who Died

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxerlmao5288
Посмотреть сообщение
First why Am i getting These Error Codes

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(269) : error 017: undefined symbol "CmdLevelCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(269) : error 017: undefined symbol "CmdLevelError"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(271) : error 017: undefined symbol "AdminName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(273) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendCommandMsg"
With this code

Код:
COMMAND:nuke(playerid, params[])
{
    #pragma unused params
    if(!CmdLevelCheck(playerid,"akillall")) return CmdLevelError(playerid,"akillall");
	new string[128];
	format(string, sizeof(string), "You Have Been Nuked by Administrator %s",AdminName(playerid));
	SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_YELLOW, string);
	SendCommandMsg(playerid,"akillall");
	for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++) if(IsPlayerConnected(i)) if(!IsPlayerAdmin(i)) SetPlayerHealth(i,0);
	return 1;
}
The functions that are claimed to be undefined do not exist or are static functions located in a different directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxerlmao5288
Посмотреть сообщение
AND!

How Do I Have Kill Feed On The Right side Of the screen it says This Person Killed Them-with This weapon-Who Died
Check out SendDeathMessage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide
Посмотреть сообщение
The functions that are claimed to be undefined do not exist or are static functions located in a different directory.

Check out SendDeathMessage.
I Get This error

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(170) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(170) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(179) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(179) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(179) : error 004: function "OnVehicleSpawn" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(184) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(184) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(184) : error 004: function "OnVehicleDeath" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(189) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(189) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(189) : error 004: function "OnPlayerText" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(191) : error 017: undefined symbol "text"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(191) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(191) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(191) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New GTA Server\gamemodes\DeathMatch.pwn(191) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
HerES MY WHOLE GAMEMODE SO YOU CAN SEE WHATS UP

Click Here For Pastebin Code Of This Gamemode