Tele co-ords ???

Hey i am using a SA-MP Map Constructor from HERE!(by Jernejl).........so i made a stunt area so now i need to make a tele cmd so i clicked where i want the player to be teleported and got the co-ord for cmd....and made the command like this
Код:
SetPlayerPosWithVehicle(playerid, 1347.3750, 1393.2188, 7.8516, 0.0, cmdtext);
but this teles the player half in the ground...... How can i get the co-ords so the player tele on the ground not half in the ground?

Please help me!

Thank you for your time!

Код:
SetPlayerPosWithVehicle(playerid, 1347.3750, 1393.2188, 8.8516, 0.0, cmdtext);
You should just simply change the height. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osviux
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
SetPlayerPosWithVehicle(playerid, 1347.3750, 1393.2188, 8.8516, 0.0, cmdtext);
You should just simply change the height. D:
hmmm thanks for that but can you tell me how can i get a exact co-ords ..? like i want to make a tele to LV airport so if i want to tele player to little area but the SA-MP Map Constructor selects a big mass of land... this is the problem....how can i get exact co-ords

Thanks in advance

Just drive with a vehicle to that spot and write /save Position
And you will get your coordinates saved in a .txt file that is located in My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Just drive with a vehicle to that spot and write /save Position
And you will get your coordinates saved in a .txt file that is located in My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP
Isn't that so long processes i mean is there are software to get co-ords and any FS??
and i am making a new server can you help me in several ways ? i really need very much help?

EDT-My stunt area is in the air at very high hight!

Well, you could use MTA , if i need to add some vehicles or get some coordinates I always go to the place i need and get them and they are always right, cheats (S 0 b e i t is filtrated ) helps it make much faster.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, you could use MTA , if i need to add some vehicles or get some coordinates I always go to the place i need and get them and they are always right, cheats (S 0 b e i t is filtrated ) helps it make much faster.
hmmm....ok thanks for all your help i think i need to try MTA.....hey i am making a new server i need your help in several things can you help me ? PM me

You really wouldnt want my help, trust me

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You really wouldnt want my help, trust me
i really do!!!!!

Well it depends on what you need.