in need of a scripting team. NOT RP GM!

I'm looking for a few experienced scripters to give me a hand with a unique gamemode idea. lots of people have said their idea is unique and it ends up being a drab recreation of TDM or something common. I believe this idea will capture your interest however. So while i will not disclose to the general public the gameplay until finished and released, i do assure you that you would not be dissapointed. I will say that it is millitary/strategy based.
I may intend on spending money on having it hosted after completion. If you are a good scripter without a name for yourself yet this may be a good way to get that recognition.
The reason I am not going solo on this is because my scripting abillities are limited, and I also have an alternate life beyond the computer... rather than taking 3 years for myself to complete this task I would like to have a bit of help.
Please PM me if you think you may be interested.
cheers

Also would like to add this:
if you are looking for $ wages, it is a valid request and with the appropriate script will return to you the appropriate price. However, while I am good to my word for producing to you an agreed apon price, I WILL NOT pay upfront. This is, as you know, the internet (duh). People like to often think that they can get away with things because I'm not gonna hunt you down thousands of miles away for 3 digits. (if you aren't bright enough to understand what i mean by three digits, you aren't smart enough to make a worthwhile script.) If pay is in order, it will be promptly sent to you at completion or partially, based on if I recieve working portions of script/filterscript/plugins/includes.
savy?
thanx
cheers again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krammer
Посмотреть сообщение
The reason I am not going solo on this is because my scripting abillities are limited, and I also have an alternate life beyond the computer... rather than taking 3 years for myself to complete this task I would like to have a bit of help.
So first of all, you're insulting all scripters they spend all their life sitting behind their computer, and next you want their help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StilThere
Посмотреть сообщение
So first of all, you're insulting all scripters they spend all their life sitting behind their computer, and next you want their help?
No. You apparently read what you wanted to read out of context. I said nothing about others not having a life. In fact I believe 90 percent of you have thrilling lives. the other 10 percent are 12-13 year olds...face it kids you wouldn't have a life no matter what, sorry. It will come in time. don't rush childhood, you'll regret it.
Point at hand, don't assume what text means when you can not hear a tone of voice to understand the context. I am sorry if you thought i was insulting people, but why would I be on here if I thought sa-mp = no life? All I meant by that statement is that I have a job and a girlfriend and a family and this and that, in which take time. And that is why for me to script alone would take so long. I am sure alot of people here have the same type of circumstance.
savy?

really much sir