Role Play Server in Liberty City?

What do you think about a role play server in Liberty city Customed map no bugs?

Many people have thought about this before.. But would be very cool if someone managed to do this :P

Loads of people have thought about it no one has every done it.

Well i have no school till august so i am going to run my other server and work on this project i should have a huge city mapped by......June 10?

Would anyone want to script it or should i use Vortex?

well i know how to map my mapping skills are very good , and i would help you ( if i have'nt been in tunisia and peoples are stealing phone cables , so no more internet for me , that's why i'm in an internet cafe -_-)

find a scripter, don't use an edit, everyone hates edits.

You could put NYC map in and let other players download the /.IMG file and put the spawn postion on top, and freeze them and then drop them and there you go? Gonna be doing that

Q Danny Please explain what you mean NYC map?

It's a good idea, I worked on it for about 8 months, the map is a bit rusty but it's good enough, it's done I just need to fix some bugs but I don't plan to start a server; so you should do it, but like already stated many people drop it.

I was about to do it, but i quit because i found out that camera goes trough the mapped objects and it sucks IG.
However, good luck.