Need help with 2 player free roam

So Ive got multiplayer installed and everything I see the servers but in single player I can't see the free roam icons. I know exactly where they're at and I've been to several of the locations but they just aren't there and I cant start free roam with my friend. So basically, how do I get them to show up so I can play free roam with my friend.

Also I'm wondering how to host regular multiplayer games? Would I have to buy my own server or what cause no where I have I seen any option to start a multiplayer game.

So are you trying to play 2 player freeroam from singleplayer O.o

In the PC Version of GTA SA.. There isn't a 2Player Freeroam option..

This mod doesn't allow more players to play singleplayer. It simply allows you to connect to servers made by other people and play their gamemode.

I would reccomend a server called "Welcome to Los Santos" if you are looking for a decent server with many singleplayer attributes.

Damn I could of thought for sure I read and saw people playing 2 player free roam on the PC... But alright then. If anyone has IP's for servers with cops and civilians and all that though that'd be good too. Ill look into the welcome to los santos server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millor
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn I could of thought for sure I read and saw people playing 2 player free roam on the PC... But alright then. If anyone has IP's for servers with cops and civilians and all that though that'd be good too. Ill look into the welcome to los santos server.
Well there are freeroam servers available just not in the way you were thinking.

Welcome to Los Santos - play.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777

CrazyBob's Cops and Robbers - 50.7.7.131:7788

I'm not advertising these servers, just mearly pointing you in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous
Посмотреть сообщение
Well there are freeroam servers available just not in the way you were thinking.

Welcome to Los Santos - play.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777

CrazyBob's Cops and Robbers - 50.7.7.131:7788

I'm not advertising these servers, just mearly pointing you in the right direction.
I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't even know how to use those considering he probably doesn't know about the client. @_@

I based my assumptions on this comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millor
Посмотреть сообщение
If anyone has IP's for servers with cops and civilians and all that though that'd be good too. Ill look into the welcome to los santos server.