What would you like to see in a RP server?

Hey Guys,

Shoot up some ideas that you would like to see in a SA:MP RP Server.. The community I'm with is always looking for new ideas and we would like to hear from you guys.. Give us ideas on what would make you play & stay at a new SA:MP RP Server!

Anything but an edit, if your serious about making a server, start from scratch and work forward.

I agree with JakeyBoyo, also I'd like to see alot of actual roleplaying, nowadays, theres not very much roleplaying on most of the servers around, the players just mainly drive around in town and chatting with friends OOCly.
I'd like to see more roleplay on servers.

I know for a fact that on most servers, the fire department has got nothing to do, I think you should adjust that and give them something to do, maybe an admin command that places a flame where the admin is standing, and when that command is executed, the fire department gets a notification about the position and what is happening, in this case, a fire.

I agree also.
E: Unique SCRIPT + map, no refunds And no free vips Or anything

I like the ideas you guys are giving..

Xecution Gaming already has a custom script with custom mapping... I will see if the admin team wants to do anything with the fire department!

Mature players, quality over quantity and not starting with shiteloads of cash: Priority 1
Unique scripting features: Priority 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon1on
View Post
I agree with JakeyBoyo, also I'd like to see alot of actual roleplaying, nowadays, theres not very much roleplaying on most of the servers around, the players just mainly drive around in town and chatting with friends OOCly.I'd like to see more roleplay on servers.

I know for a fact that on most servers, the fire department has got nothing to do, I think you should adjust that and give them something to do, maybe an admin command that places a flame where the admin is standing, and when that command is executed, the fire department gets a notification about the position and what is happening, in this case, a fire.
driving around randomly and chatting with friends. that's what i do in real life. can't i role play as myself? or am I not good enough for you? hahahaha