[FilterScript] [T]AFK/Back System %100

nice

Setting peoples' names is a big no no.

Most of the servers save their players' stats by saving them into a file, and using GetPlayerName to determine which file will their data go. This means that if you are AFK when you disconnect, your stats are going to be saved on a different account, and that is not good.

The script is good except for that thing (and the fact that you shouldn't send messages that include "u" as "you" and "wanna" as "want to", because most people want their server to look clean and official.

jarno thank you for the feed back.

Not bad , It is Great as your first work

Its not the best of the best but this isn't bad at all

Good job for beginner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FSaF]Jarno
Посмотреть сообщение
Setting peoples' names is a big no no.

Most of the servers save their players' stats by saving them into a file, and using GetPlayerName to determine which file will their data go. This means that if you are AFK when you disconnect, your stats are going to be saved on a different account, and that is not good.

The script is good except for that thing (and the fact that you shouldn't send messages that include "u" as "you" and "wanna" as "want to", because most people want their server to look clean and official.
Not really.. under OnPlayerDisconnect you can add
PHP код:
GetPlayerName(playeridPlayerNamesizeof(PlayerName));
if(
isafk[playerid] == 1
{

strdel(PlayerName05);

SetPlayerName(playeridPlayerName);

Thank You all i willl make an update with a nicer one! new features
Код:
List
~Suggestion~
1~AFK Going to a Paradise Island.
2~AFK For Reason Also will be added
3~AFK With time to time.

And More ideas to v2.0

Its a good system.

Good if its your first.

also i'll suggest you one thing more.

create a 3D TextLabel above player's head if he's afk.

use.

pawn Код:
new Text3D:Label;
Label = Create3DTextLabel("I'am AFK. Don't Message Me :)", 0x008080FF, 30.0, 40.0, 50.0, 40.0, 0, 0);
and
pawn Код:
Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(Label, playerid, 0.0, 0.0, 0.7); //0.7 is the height above player's head. For good attachment of 3D Texts I prefer 0.5. and if you want multiple textlabels on player's head. use 0.7 and 0.5. difference of 0.2 b/w them.