Script problem (car ownership)

I got the following error when I compile the script: http://pastebin.com/bCCCNCfL

Quote:

C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(641) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(642) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(643) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(644) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(645) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(646) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(647) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(648 ) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(649) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(650) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(651) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(652) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(653) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(654) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(655) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(665) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(666) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(667) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(668 ) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(669) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(670) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(671) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(672) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(673) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(674) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(675) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

Код:
new DealerCars[21];

I edit

new DealerCars[22]; and new Text3D: DealerCar[22]; and i got 9 new errors

Quote:

C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(655) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(679) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(702) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(725) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(737) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(749) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCar")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(778 ) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(801) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(824) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCars")
C:\Users\Mihaitza\Desktop\dealership.pwn(847) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "DealerCar")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Errors.

Edit: I write new DealerCars[23]; and new Text3D: DealerCar[23]; and i resolve all