Polls About SAMP Adverts

Do you think you should have to have at least 25 posts to make a samp forums advert?

It would stop all the Raven Rp servers and non edited servers.

AND I have talk to people who make a alot of accounts so they can get banned then go to another to post samp forums adverts

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer1710
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you think you should have to have at least 25 posts to make a samp forums advert?

It would stop all the Raven Rp servers and non edited servers.

AND I have talk to people who make a alot of accounts so they can get banned then go to another to post samp forums adverts
No one gives a shit, likely out of 40 advertisements, less than 5 turn out to be awesome.

Wrong
Slowride326 is the old server owner...I am Zack_Farmer the new owner he gave the server to me

And
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=252584

I have no idea what that is?
My server DOES NOT CONTAIN
Drop things on floor and you can see them! /dropgun /dropdrugs /dropmats
Black Market System
•Garbage Man
•Pizza Boy

AND:
Not to mention, "Texas Life RP" is a GF edit of some sort.

Our Script is not a GF edit it is a Vortex Edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer1710
Посмотреть сообщение
Our Script is not a GF edit it is a Vortex Edit
That makes it better how..?

On Topic: I actually agree. Alot of good advertisements get pushed down by the spammers/edit0rz. 25 post count would be good. Maybe a check that only enables you to actually post once a month?

Thanks Snipa!
And i dont think you can enable only post in a forums once a month

I agree, I think you should have to BUY server ads.. tbh.

No.
People can spam to get 25 post counts and post their ADs.
To limit the ADs, set up a user rating system and they can only post when they have a several rating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
No.
To limit the ADs, set up a user rating system and they can only post when they have a several rating.
Yeah... that will work. Not.

About this, I totally agree on what some of you said about spammers around the advertisement section. The good advertisements get pushed down by the bad. There is however several solutions to this, as some of you mentioned.

* User rating system.
* Pay for an advertisement.
* 25 Post counts.

1. Could work, something I think would be a good idea, it would keep of spam and actually show the good advertisements.
2. Paying for an advertisement on the SAMP forums wouldnt make sense, sure the spam would stop, but the good advertisements would disappear aswell, and we dont want that, do we? No.
3. A 25 post count before posting an advertisement would be abused, users would spam until they got a 25 post count to be able to spam their advertisements again.

I think it would be nice, as someone else in this thread mentioned, a limit on the actual section. Users are not able to post more than once a month. I guess it could be done by the forum control panel, but I dont really know, it would be cool if it worked though, it would reduce spam alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah... that will work. Not.
It would work, and it would work great. Tell me how it wouldn't work? Ratings would be dependant on other users, so if you post something useful, then users can give you a thumbs up.
BTW, if there was a rating system your post would get rated down.