a good roleplay script idea

Yo i luv WW2 i were thinking about Roleplay in that years aka 3 Countries LS SF AND LV being dunnoh Germany, Russia and British dunnoh
but i think it could be great and unique stuff doing rp on it just like in WW2, Presidents, Army, Navy etc and immigrants shipping to ur country xD

What do you think about that?

Sounds like a good idea actually.. But who it wouldn't actually be a roleplay server/script after some time.. People would only come down and deathmatch each other.

I guess using 3 factions with their invidual RPs in the whole SA map would require a pretty huge playerbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay420
Sounds like a good idea actually.. But who it wouldn't actually be a roleplay server/script after some time.. People would only come down and deathmatch each other.
Nah the best part would be that when ever player want to go to other part it will send him out back where he spawns until he buys a ticket for airplane or boat to get to there, and it will take his weps away.

Good, but u will need really good roleplayers that don't break rules and good playerbase.