Sa-Mp crashes when vehicle explodes

i hope some of you here on sa mp forums can help me, i got this annoying bug, whenever a nearby car explodes, sa mp crashes, i tries to reinstall the game 5 times, both where i noramly install it, and somewhere else on the computer, i tried without those few mods i use(i would like to say, i tried to reinstall both gta sa, and sa mp, i removed completly everything and reinstalled it). it happends on all servers, but it doesnt happend in single player, i really hope someone here can help me.

EDIT: i would like to say i already read some of the topics here, where people had the similar problem, but nothing that was written there helped.

Could anyone help me here please? i know someone here knows how to fix it...

bump...

Do u have the CD version of gta SA or cracked?

CD version

Dunno then. I think it's to do with the graphics card u have ?
Have a look at requirements for the game.

It could be the Graphic card but i doubt it, i more belive it can be some broken Mods i had some players on my server who tried this to, that was because of some mods. I can't guarente its that in this case but sounds like it is
did you completly remove all the mods you have?

Ye, i removed every mods, i reinstalled the game like 5 times, each time without reinstalling the mods, and i highly doubt its the graphic card, because i been playing for 2 months now, and it just suddenly started to crash when CARS explodes, i checked yesterday, nothing happends when bikes, or other kind of explosions, like grenades and gas stations when they explode

I had the same issue in GTA3. Due to a bad install. The audio file was corrupt. Try an alternate installation method and delete the SA folder before you do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fie
View Post
Dunno then. I think it's to do with the graphics card u have ?
Have a look at requirements for the game.
Are you fucking serious? You must be fucking kidding me, graphic cards have absolutely nothing to do. He say he 'crashes', and not 'freezes', 'lag', or some how something else.

Crashing is absolutely not because of the graphic card. A re-installation must fix your problem, if not, try ******.