Need help about creating job..

So peoples really i need help about this job.. I know how to create some jobs like Car Jacker/Killer/Taxi Man/Oil and some other.. But i want to make one job really i need it i saw it on (Next Generation RolePlay) like cops stealing cars with towtruck? I want to make a job like car jacker he steal car then /dropcar at the one location but i want with this car:

To tow the cars and to go in some location to drop there car and car to get respawned ? Really want this to create so i need help.. Thanks!

You mean like /tow but for car jackers with mechanic cars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexzzPro
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean like /tow but for car jackers with mechanic cars?
Yea but with /tow to jack the car and to type like /dropcar and to drop that car who is tow to some location
and to get money?

Well it would be very hard to script because we dont have your script functions. Or dont know what your script is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexzzPro
Посмотреть сообщение
Well it would be very hard to script because we dont have your script functions. Or dont know what your script is.
you think what gm i use? I use gtarp i edit it 70% i use this includes

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_npc>
#include <core>
#include <utils>
#include <float>
#include <time>
#include <file>
#include <morphinc>
#include <streamer>
#include <JunkBuster>
#include <foreach>
#include <Dini>
#include <string>
#include <progress>
#include <audio>
Or if you cant do that can you only tell me how to make cmd: /tow for tow cars?

Well, why not ATTEMPT to make it yourself, then with some code we may be able to help.

Thanks,
The Asshole(Steven82)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, why not ATTEMPT to make it yourself, then with some code we may be able to help.

Thanks,
The Asshole(Steven82)
Yea but give me some source code ..