Shearching for a partner!

Hello people, i am shearching for a partener to open a server, a Country RolePlay...

I can't have it alone coz of 2 reasons:

No money
I already have a server...

So i need someone to pay and be owner... If know script, beter!

The gamemode will be made by me, it is already 60/70 % done...

You can test it at 217.18.70.193:7777
Have Done Register/login system on dialogs
Save system with dini
Faction system
Admin System
House system
Car System
And more!

If want, just Pm me!

P.S: I think i can post this here right? If not, please tell me the right zone...

k i can be ur partner

but i cant pay lol

Hum.... By the way, you know script?

Wait.. You want to hire somebody as the owner of a server, and let him pay for the work he's doing?
No wonder this world is going to hell... Now a days people expect people to pay for work...

ya ik

FacePalm....
I asked if he know script coz he CANT pay!
If someone pay DONT need script...

Blue, i will pm you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
FacePalm....
I asked if he know script coz he CANT pay!
If someone pay DONT need script...

Blue, i will pm you...
Facepalm.

"Hey do you wanna work for me? Either pay or script for me for free, and hey could you please do more fulltime work as an Administrator on my server?"

IRL:

"Hey I just started a company, could you work for me please? You can either pay my bills or work 2 jobs for free!"

I think he meant that he needs someone that is able to pay for his server upkeep ,i think.

Haha, that`s true Mike.

Basically ricardo, you're looking for a person who`s willing to host and you'll script for him? That`s a long shot in my opinion ... but not impossible.

I just want a hoster.... i script, he host, just this... Offcourse i will not give my .pawn if i am don't trust 500% the guy!

Basicly, this is the way to someone who have some litle money disponible for month have a good server with unique script!